Monday, April 23, 2012

Everyone Has At Least Two Jobs In Mendocino...

We have many people that come to Mendocino to get married. Some have large, elaborate weddings. Some just elope. Maybe they will bring family, or a friend or two; many times, it is just the couple.

Owning an inn that provides fuel for these romantic fires in a setting as beautiful as Mendocino, I thought it might be a good idea to become a licensed minister. I asked my wife's uncle (who married us in 2010) if he could point me in the right direction. Thanks to his guidance, I am now a minister in the Universal Life Church.

So far this year, I have married five couples and I have three more ceremonies to perform between now and June. I really enjoy creating a ceremony for each couple. So...if you are thinking of running away together...:)

No comments: